RE: Assembly lube

To: "'Angelo Graham'" <a3graham@admmail.uwaterloo.ca>,
Subject: RE: Assembly lube
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:36:23 -0800
Sta-Lube makes something called E.P. Anti Sieze - Engine Assembly Lube with
Moly and Graphite. It works great, and is especially useful if the engine is
not going to be used right away. I put on a generous coat of it anywhere I have
metal ot metal contact for initial break-in (except camshaft-to-tappet contact,
where a special lube is required). What's good about this stuff is that it
dissolves in normal engine oil without residue.

John