RE: (Sit down) Miata seats in a TR3?

To: "'Jim Wallace'" <jim.wallace@netscape.ca>,
Subject: RE: (Sit down) Miata seats in a TR3?
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:19:24 -0800
Purists may scoff at me, and points getting taken away at events, but I LOVE my
Miata seats in my TR4A. They have side bolsters, infinite adjustments, and
speakers in the headrest! Got them from a junkyard in LA. $125 for the pair.
Made some adaptor plates from aluminum stock and used the existing holes to
mount them.

They should fit a TR3 as well.

John