Brake pipe recommendations

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Brake pipe recommendations
From: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 08:49:43 -0500
I'm in the process of switching my TR4 over to silicone brake fluid, and I
want to replace the hard pipes that run to the brake and clutch master
cylinders because the end fittings are beat up. I do not need/want to
replace all of the hydraulic pipes in the car as part of this job. I have
made up brake pipes before, but would just as well buy them ready-made in
this case, with just the bending to shape being required.

I've checked the big three vendors, and only TRF lists hydraulic pipes for
the TR4 separately, and these are OE steel. I assume they are tailored to
the application rather than standard length pipes.

Before I go ahead and order these, I wanted to see if anyone on the list had
first hand experience with the TRF pipes, or another vendor that I should
check with.

Thanks.

Dean Mericas
1965 TR4