RE:Brake pipe recommendations

To: dmericas@limno.com
Subject: RE:Brake pipe recommendations
From: pmmacy@att.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:55:45 +0000
Dean:
  Let me add my vote for Classic Tube.  I've bent and flaired my own with
tubing from the auto parts store, installed a Moss kit which is soft
"cupro-nickel" tubing which comes coiled in a box and must be straightened and
then bent to fit, and I've used full and partial sets from Classic Tube.
There's no comparison.  Classic Tube will supply in either OEM steel or
Stainless, and the only down side is the time it takes to fill your order.  I
don't think that they keep anything in stock, and the parts are only made after
the order is placed.  They'll tell you to allow 2 weeks, but it's been my
experience that 3-4 weeks is more accurate.  The TR3A kit will fit your TR4.
NFI, just a happy customer.
--
Mark Macy
New Carlisle, OH