Re: Brake pipe recommendations

To: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Brake pipe recommendations
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 09:36:45 -0500
Dean, There is a Company in the Buffalo NY region who makes complete sets of
pre bent brake and Clutch pipes. www.classictube.com for all makes and
models of cars. I'm looking at their catalog and I see they have them for
TR3A and TR4A but not specifically for TR4's. The clutch line for a TR4A
would work for the TR4. I don't know if the brake line that you need from a
TR3A would work but I suspect it would be mighty close. Maybe that's why the
don't list them for a TR4. They may know or someone else on the list may be
able to comment.
In my case I am converting my 4A to a dual system TR6 style master and
clutch set up. I only needed the tubes that would match to the frame points
on a TR4A and from there back or front the 4A system is the same as the 6
system. I ordered just those tubes from them and while it took a while to
have them made they did arrive and are of excellent quality.

Try them and see what develops.

Jerry Van Vlack