Re: tr2/3b seats and cushions

To: TRiumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: tr2/3b seats and cushions
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 06:47:07 -0800
> 1.  I have not seen anyone with the tilt seat used on the driver's
> side.

I use a variation of that, a tilted seat anchor.  The front of my seat
frame sits 2 inches higher than the rear of the frame using custom
non-sliding mounts.  It angles the bottom cushion to fit the way my
legs  rest better and provides a more reclining back rest.  I also used
additional cotton batting to build up a lumbar support area under the
upholstery.  I've found it makes a vast sitting comfort improvement for
long distance driving.

TeriAnn

1960 Land Rover 109 Dormobile owned since 1978
1961 Triumph TR3A  owned since 1986, the new car