TR250 seat diaphram replacement

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR250 seat diaphram replacement
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 16:19:28 EST
Hi Guys,
Kind of dead today not much activity.  Here in NE Ohio we are enduring a
Winter Storm. Sooooo!   I am out in the workshop looking at old, delatpitated
seat
diaphragms on these really nice, original, black TR250 seats I picked up from
Scot @ Team Triumph.  No kidding they are REAL and close to perfect.  Just a
couple of small tears on each. Before I get frustrated trying to install the
new diaphragms can anyone give any tips on EASY installation?  Looks hard to
me!  I gave it a 1/2 hour or so before I dropped back 5 to punt.  I have done
this before too!  Thanks in advance for any advance.
Cheers,
Darrell