Re: Next Problem

To: "Robert McBride" <rmcbride@twmi.rr.com>, <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Next Problem
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:01:59 -0800
Update:
        Removed the brake drum, and the adjuster can be easily moved
from the inside with a screwdriver, so the only thing "frozen" must
be the adjustment screw itself...applied liberal  rust remover, but
the thing seems to have been painted, I  need to get a "proper"
square wrench so  I  don't  screw up the adjuster  ...  My mistake on
the transmission drain, there is one ... duh  ... it has been a long
week ...

Thanks for all the advice

--
Bill  Pugh