Re: grose jet guts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: grose jet guts
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:49:48 EST
Sorry Guys,
I was off line for a couple days. Throwing parts in the woods is just an
expression and I don't actually do it although I sometimes am tempted.  I like
the
idea of the Ocean to keep them squirrels from bring them back.  Thanks Randal
for defining that I was referring to Grose Jets, the kind with the two balls.
 You know I heard that the original batch was good and worked fine.  Then the
company making them cheaped out and used some inferior ball bearings. Thus
the junk jets that leak. Just a rumor. Lou is correct since I swear I saw a
sliver of rubber come out of the jet I had a problem with in Rockford. My point
was why take the chance since the original needle jets work just fine.
Cheers,
Darrell