Lurching TR-4

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Lurching TR-4
From: "Greg Schuett" <tr4boy@starstream.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 19:49:05 -0800
Listers,

Ok, I think I'm stumped. My 64 tr-4 surrey top is trying to tell me something
and it's just not getting through!

The problem (I think!) is in my accelerator linkage somewhere. The symptom is
that after the car has warmed up a bit, it becomes really difficult to press
the pedal smoothly.  It seems like there is something binding..> I press
harder and then  it lets go quickly causing the car to lurch (and my wife to
say unkind things...). It seems to work okay when I start out and then gets
progressively more difficult.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg
64 TR-4 Surrey
CT38104L