Re: fuel tank clean-up

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fuel tank clean-up
From: Jim Sneddon <jsneddon@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:47:47 -0800
There was a recent discussion about this here:

http://www.britishcarforum.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB5&Number=97309&page=0&fpart=all

some people have had problems with the sealers falling off and gumming
up the works.  I'm of the mindset that it wasn't sealed to begin with
and if you get all the rust out then you're fine with leaving it
unsealed.  Muratic acid does eat the rust away.   Keep it away from
your concrete though.

-Jim Sneddon
 61 TR3- TS72199L