Re: personalized plates

To: lmtr4a@ctlnet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: personalized plates
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:47:02 EST
In a message dated 2/23/2005 4:30:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lmtr4a@ctlnet.com writes:

Jay  Holekamp's mention of his personalized plate on the TR4 made me  curious
what other plates that we have on our TRs.  My Indiana plate  on the TR2 is
54
TR2LD.  The TR4A wears  ITSA 65.  Any  others that you want to share with us?
Indiana is up to $55 per year plus  the normal rate.

======
Years ago, I had "6 PLUS" on my 1970 GT6+! Currently, on my '62 Herald, I
have (now as a vanity plate) the same number as I had on the first Herald I
owned at age 16.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and Triumph Herald
Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)