Re: TR6 Shock conversions

To: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Shock conversions
From: Tim Gaines <mtgaines@mail.presby.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:51:10 -0500
I have a similar question.  The Moss catalog has a statement that
their shock conversion kit should not be used when tires larger than
185-60 or 195-70 (I think that's it) are used.  I am running 205s.  I
haven't heard anything about the Victoria British kit or the similar
looking one from TRF.  Has anyone installed one of those kits with
205 tires?  Thanks for any advice.

Tim
74 TR6
80 Spit