Re: personalized plates

To: List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: personalized plates
From: Kurtis <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:13:57 -0600
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:20:14 -0500, Lou Metelko <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com> wrote:
> Listers:
>
> Jay Holekamp's mention of his personalized plate on the TR4 made me curious
> what other plates that we have on our TRs.  My Indiana plate on the TR2 is  54
> TR2LD.  The TR4A wears  ITSA 65.  Any others that you want to share with us?
> Indiana is up to $55 per year plus the normal rate.
>
> Lou Metelko
> Auburn, Indiana

The license plate on my TR4 reads "37004".  The meaning of the "4" is
fairly obvious.  The "37" represents my age when I bought the car, and
the "00" represents year model of my Jeep.

In other words, I don't have a vanity plate... just a standard issue
antique tag.  But's it's fun to pretend sometimes. :)

--
Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas