TR3A OD speedometer

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A OD speedometer
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:00:04 -0800
Just finishing up the OD installation on my TR3A, that means trying to
connect the speedometer cable. I did get a new one, longer length, but still
don't seem to have enough to make it around. I've got it going through the
floor board, back through a hole in the frame member, over the top of the
bell housing, and then back through the same grommet that the tach cable
happens to go through in the firewall, but it is still short a few inches. I
tried the archives, 'cause I know that was adressed before, but I couldn't
find anything specific - "just over the top of the transmission"

TIA,
Bob