Re: TR3A OD speedometer

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A OD speedometer
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 12:59:44 -0800
Thanks Randall and Lou.  I got it hooked up, still not sure it's right, but
it is the only way it will go. I have it coming out of the transmission
through the rubber hand brake grommet thingy, with a loop that comes back
between the floor and the frame up over the transmission and entering the
engine bay about the middle of the bell housing, beteen the throttle linkage
and the firewall and then through the hole in the firewall. The part between
the frame and the body just doesn't seem right.

Thanks Again!
Bob