Re: ignition switch

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ignition switch
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:56:25 -0500
Since I have a new lock I've decided to install it.
But it was discovered at last years VTR that my old keys do operate a nicely
restored yellow TR6
located somewhere in Georgia.  So I think I'll put the keys on EBAY, winning
bidder gets location of yellow
TR6, with the keys.
Sorry , no title.

LBC humor