RE: Carrying Passengers in TR

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carrying Passengers in TR
From: Jeff Johnson <mondoluxe@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 21:09:45 -0400
Geez,
I didn't get pulled over, but probably should have the night at least 5 of
us were out hootin' and scootin' in my Sprite. I was 19, the 3 girls and my
buddy were not.
It's not a stretch to figure that I had to replace the leaf springs. Not to
mention the railroad track, bridge, etc. jumping that went on in those days.

I had the opportunity to ride in a Sprite 2 years ago after I had replaced
the fuel pump, ( gratis, as a gesture to young LBCer's)  and was shocked at
how tiny and close to the road it is.

How we fit five in that car is beyond me now,

Jeff Johnson
It's a different World Today