RE: Must be the prince of darkness (NO LBC)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Must be the prince of darkness (NO LBC)
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:26:52 -0800
> I hate to use the list for this kind of stuff but I am stumped!!  Anybody
> got any ideas, similar experiences??  It's got me scratching my head -

Are you sure it's grounded properly ?

Even so, I'd check the manual to find out how it's supposed to be grounded,
and try running another ground wire to that point.

Next question, are any of the speaker leads grounded ?  Disconnect the CD
player from the speakers and then use a DVM or ohmmeter to check between
ground and all of the speaker leads.  If you find continuity at all, that's
likely the problem.

If that doesn't show up the problem, start checking the power supply.

Randall