RE: TR6 stuck head-request for help

To: "shawmon" <shawmon@sbcglobal.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 stuck head-request for help
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:46:52 -0500
Invest in a stud removal tool.  It grabs the stud and turns it out from the
outer diameter vice a very small surface with an easy out.  It will screw up
the stud, but its already screwed up anyway.  I got mine from sears years
ago.  Also try some PB  blaster first.  Be sure to watch the surface of the
head when you use the tool.  Replacing a stud is nothing compared to
replacing a head.
Good Luck
Pete