RE: TR6 stuck head-request for help

To: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 stuck head-request for help
From: Barry Schwartz <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:35:00 -0800
You laugh, but this is exactly how I removed a similar stubborn stud from
my GT6 way back when.  I was fortunate in that the stuck stud was in an
area that, with the swing up bonnet, I WAS able to turn the head around to
un-screw the head but did post it to the list - it was actually one of my
first posts after joining.  I did not however video tape it :-(
>Reminds me of the joke "how many ____ does it take to screw in a ______ "?
>
>Send America's Funniest Videos a copy, it'll win the $25,000 prize.
>
>Johnnie
>> Have you tried taking all the other studs out, then turning the head to
>> unscrew the one that's stuck ?

Barry Schwartz (San Diego)