Re: Fake Silverstones making the rounds on eBay?!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fake Silverstones making the rounds on eBay?!
From: CP25616@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 06:15:58 EDT
75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org writes:

Real or  not, the winner of the first auction in March is now the seller for
the  second auction in May...and made $250 (20%) on the deal.   Considering
what the Stock Market did in that same time period, it might be  time to
reconsider my future investment direction. ;-)

Bob
That may be alright for some people to say but if these are  NOT ARE's, and I
quantify the word if, then its not right or correct to sell  goods that are
knowingly fake.
I await some more comments from others to see what they think  of these
wheels' originality.
Kindest
Alan