TR3A Flasher Lamp Assembly

To: "Triumph TR3A" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A Flasher Lamp Assembly
From: "Francis P. Gowash" <fpgowash@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:21:01 -0400
<<Thank you everybody who replied to my query; I'm ashamed to admit it
but the basic problem was that I had not recognized that there are
two slots in the rubber body, and I had been trying to install both
the lens and the chrome ring in the outer slot.  Duh!
Dave >>

No big deal. I was just checking my left front and noticed that. I thought
that it would be better to place both the lens and ring in the lower slot
but gave that up. Was going to send you a note but you saved me the trouble.
Someone earlier insisted that the ring wasn't needed. I agree, but it sure
looks better with it! By the way, my problem was a loose connector inside
the engine well.

Fran
58 TR3A
Somers, CT