Re: TR4A Wiper Motor

To: <CEBushnell@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A Wiper Motor
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:45:40 -0400
Gee Chuck, I think that expert is wrong. My 1966 TR4A which I've owned since
1969 and bought with very low mileage for a 3 year old car has a 2 speed
wiper motor. That must make my 2 speed switch wrong too! I'm sure that there
are more "original" cars than mine but not many. At least when it comes to
the wiper motor. So speed on at the 2 speeds that you have with confidence
that the originality judge is wrong!
I've never looked at the # and don't know where to look but if you tell me
where I will. As for the leads I'll be happy to count them too when I look
for the number.
JVV