TR3A shift knob question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A shift knob question
From: CFisher@borgwarner.com
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:21:52 -0500
List,
I have the short, straight, hollow shift lever on my 1959 TR3A. Not sure if
the lever is original to the car or not. Which shift knob do I order, the
TR2-TR3A or TR3B-TR4A? The reason I'm a bit confused is that a shift knob
came with the car, that looks like the original TR2-TR3A style and it has
too small a dia. Hole to thread on to the lever.

Thanks,
Curt

WWW.essex1.com/people/fishnet/ Spritely Vintage Racing Homepage.
"Racing is life, everything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.
"Compared to Road Racing, heroin addiction is like a vague longing for
something salty"