I was just wondering...

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I was just wondering...
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 00:53:59 -0400
List,
Sitting here in my garage looking at my TR4A tub hanging from the ceiling
and day dreaming about how it will look all painted up. It occurred to me
that the engine compartment on the restored TR4A's I have seen have either
been painted flat black or the color of the car.
Which is correct, flat black or colored? I am leaning towards painting my
engine compartment the color of the body.
Flat black would be good to keep the cleaning to a minimum I guess.. I don't
know.
Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A
http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a