Re: I was just wondering...

To: James Ruffner <jar@aldermanroad.net>
Subject: Re: I was just wondering...
From: Kurtis Jones <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 06:30:25 -0500
> The only problem with painting the engine compartment is that IF you get
> it clean enough to paint black, why not just go with the original
> color?  If it is not clean, the black will peal and you'll see the
> original paint....

Good point.  In my case, the car was originally black.  I can only
assume that when the car was painted red, that the engine bay was left
black.  Due to its age, it's become more a of flat black, and when I
had the engine out a couple of years ago, I touched it up with flat
black.

--
Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas