help identifying parts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: help identifying parts
From: <fmags@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:50:47 -0500
Can anyone help me ID these parts?

I've got 2 new tach or speedo cables that are either for a TR6 or GT6, but
they're not marked.

The longer cable is 49 inches long and the shorter cable is 29 inches long.

I also have a master cylinder with a reservoir that I've never seen before.
I assume it is off of a Triumph, as I got it with a bunch of GT6 parts and
the mounting bracket looks to be off of a Triumph, but it could be for
anything.  The reservoir is a square metal box about 2x3 inches with a
screwed on metal lid.  Cast in the side are the words "AIRHEART 7/8".  Any
clues?

Thanks,
Frank Magnusson
Wichita, KS.