Re: clutch comments

To: Tim Hutchisen <hakhutch@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: clutch comments
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 21:17:04 -0400
Interesting about the "Gunstish" bearing. Joachim was always quite clear about
having to use the
preload spring to keep the bearing in contact with the fingers and turning all
the time.

I was aware that BPNW was selling their "Gunstish" knock-offs w/o the spring
preload. I always
wondered how that world work out. Guess it didn't for you.

Don Malling