Re: TR4 top question - revisited

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 top question - revisited
From: "Just Brits" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:44:28 -0500
<<I'm seeking the group's input to
make sure that I'm not off base on this.

Well, speaking AS a Vendor:

I say they should take back and provide correct.

That said, I also know that Falcon SS Exhaust are warrenteed from UK.
Baffle broke in a Friend/Customer's car (he bought direct).

THEY said, remove and return and we will determine if it is a manufacturing
defect.

Gent is here in Hinsdale and has a Big Healey like mine (prettyer tho<G>).

ONE guess who now has Mild Steel System under his car????

And if you have not had the "fortune" to examine an A-H System...= Major
PITA!!!!

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing ILL plates ' AH BJ 7 ")
WITH Mild Steel Exhaust = 20+ years old & painted w/Eastwood Exhaust paint
AND been in SNOW twice (but NOT salt)!!