Re: Gearbox oil change.

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gearbox oil change.
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:59:04 -0700
Dave1massey@cs.com wrote:

> ...you could snake a line from the transmission under the car and up
> to a funnel mounted above the fill line but that much hose would be
> tediously slow.

I too use a funnel (on the TR4) but the route is much more direct than
this. As John's photo shows, just a length of tubing to reach from
around the firewall above the fuel pump down to that filler hole.  Very
simple and easy.  Takes some time as you fill the funnel... go do
something else... fill the funnel, etc.

Geo Hahn