Re: ebay liars?

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ebay liars?
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:03:26 -0700
Paul Dorsey wrote:

>I'd be interested to know if others have been schemed off ebay and how
>widespread it is?

Pretty uncommon I think... I have never felt like I was deliberately taken.
What may be more common is that the seller does an inadequate job of describing
the condition of the item or describes it incorrectly due to limited knowledge
of Triumphs or whatever.

If in doubt, ask the seller for more info.  Not only will you be a better
informed buyer but his response (or lack thereof) will tell you something about
whom you are dealing with.

Geo H