Re: Locked Keys in Car? NO SWEAT (Read On)

To: twakeman@razzolink.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Locked Keys in Car? NO SWEAT (Read On)
From: zoboherald@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:18:52 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:07:26 -0700

  > If your vehicle is equipped with a remote key system,

  Hummm, I reckon that neither my 1961 TR3A nor my 1960 Land Rover has
one of those. I guess I will not have to purchase a cell phone to
unlock my car.

 What's wrong with the ol' magnetic hide-a-key?

 ==AM==
They have MAGNETIC ones now? ;-)

--Andy (very low-tech)  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>