Re: Locked Keys in Car? NO SWEAT (Read On)

To: MRobe33243@aol.com
Subject: Re: Locked Keys in Car? NO SWEAT (Read On)
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:54:48 -0400
Not this stuff again. Car remotes work by RF (radio). A cell phone won't
transmit this. Nobody who posts this stuff has ever actually tried it.
It was obviously made up by someone who didn't know how that the things
work.

The only remotes that ever used ultrasonics were TV remotes, and I'd be
surprised if a cell phone would send that either.

George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph
1975 Triumph TR6 - Undergoing restoration
1972 Triumph Stag - Daily Driver
Key Men: Keys for Classics - http://www.key-men.com