RE: Battery Charge Time?

To: <trinitygadget@alltel.net>, "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Battery Charge Time?
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:08:35 -0400
Yep, the switch has three positions: on, off, and auto.  However, right now
it has converted to: on, off, and on.  Any ideas what would cause that?  It
did work properly for a brief period of time.  Also, after replacing the
thermostat just to be safe with a brand new one, it did not work.  I can't
imagine the thermostat or the temp sensor for the radiator got messed up
when the car got hot.

Thanks,

R. Ashford Little II
'70 TR6