RE: Battery Charge Time?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Battery Charge Time?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:44:40 -0700
> That's pretty lazy. It's only a few paragraphs -- page 21.

Well, my apologies for not keeping it to hand.  I know there's a copy around
here someplace, but I have no idea where offhand.  With several hundred
Triumph-related books on the shelves (and many more scattered around the house
and garage), it takes some time to hunt for the ones I never use.

> I can type it in here if that will help.

Well, we are talking about the "Electricity for Dummies" book ...

But if you typed it in, what I would read is what you thought you read (plus any
typing mistake you make).  I'll believe that's what you thought you read ... <G>

Anyway, regardless of what Dan put in the book, you CAN overcharge a car battery
with an ordinary car battery charger.

Randall