RE: RE: Battery Charge Time?

To: <trinitygadget@alltel.net>, "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: RE: Battery Charge Time?
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:37:37 -0400
The wiring is a "Painless" kit and the relay came with it - it's a five wire
setup if I recall correctly.  The fan temp sensor is located on the driver's
side top of the radiator adjacent to the water inlet and was plumbed in with
a bung and a screw in thermostat that operates between 180 & 195F.  I have a
3 position DPDT switch.

R. Ashford Little II
'70 TR6
CC54994