Re: Battery Charge Time?

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery Charge Time?
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:17:15 -0400
Randall wrote:

> Well, we are talking about the "Electricity for Dummies" book ...

LOL....

Are you saying Dan Masters is a dummy for writing it or I'm a dummy for buying
and reading it? Or
maybe we're just all dummies in your opinion. LOL...

If you are trying to insinuate that I don't know very much about the electrics,
circuitry, and
diagnostic procedures for a TR6 or TR250, and that I bought and read Dan
Masters book to compensate
for being so stupid in that regard, I would have to agree with you. It's
exactly why I bought and
read the book.

I sure am glad Dan had just little old me in mind when he wrote the book, and
that no one else in
this Triumph community has need for such a book written only for dummies.

LOL...

Don Malling