Browns Spitfire/ Electric Gremlins

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Browns Spitfire/ Electric Gremlins
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 20:20:57 EDT
Woe,
The saga continues.  During an ice cream run tonight the Spit ran  great with
the exception of no gauge lights. Upon return to the garage  I rolled the
fuses and the ignition  light came on and the tach quit.   OK that tells me
something is up with the box.  Still no gauge lights so I  replaced the middle
fuse.  Bingo! Gauge lights appear!  The fuse in  question does not look blown!
How in the heck do you replace a Spitfire  fuse box!
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org