Re: Browns Spitfire/ Electric Gremlins

To: dsimpson@ncweb.com, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Browns Spitfire/ Electric Gremlins
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 10:37:31 EDT
In a message dated 10/6/2005 10:14:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dsimpson@ncweb.com writes:

> To Darrel & Spitlist
>
> Instead of replacing the complete fuse box, you can replace the fuse
> clip/wire connector pieces individually, British wiring sells the clips. I
> did this on mine and reduced the gremlin population significantly. I had the
> similar loss of power to tachometer, rear light, and dash lights
>

> David R Simpson
> 76 Spitfire

Thanks Dave,
Good Tip!  Save some time and aggravation 76, Huh?  It's nice to have the
only year with the higher compression 1500 motor isn't it? We may share some
electric Gremlins but we can go just a bit faster!
Cheers,
Darrell
Carmine Red 76 Spitfire 1500 - stock, original condition
If she straightens up I will keep her this way. If NOT? Go Browns!  Maybe
orange with a brown and white stripe so she looks like the helmet.

===     http://www.vtr.org