RE: Hazard switch fun and games

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hazard switch fun and games
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:32:33 -0700
> The lesson?  I should have realized that there would have been some
> corosion or dust in the new switch, and should have done a bit of
> maintenance on it per the yellow Electrical Maintenance Manual!

Just to belabor the obvious ... the other possibility is that there are
problems with the wires/connectors, that didn't show up with the dash out.
IMO corrosion, dust, etc. would not explain the turn signal coming on
without the TS switch ... that had to be a short of some sort.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org