Need wisdom on TR6 Monza exhaust rear mounts

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need wisdom on TR6 Monza exhaust rear mounts
From: Harry White N1QVE <harry15@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 12:55:40 -0400
Dear Friends,
My '75 TR6 is going through rubber bushings on its Monza exhaust (true
dual). They keep breaking and falling off. I've tried to work through
the problem with Pacesetter but they seem disinterested.
I cannot figure out why I keep losing the bushings. At first I
overtightened them ... OK, go not-so-tight for try # 2 ... with same
outcome. Ideas? I've got the system solid-boltup with no bushings at the
moment as a temporary fix until I get a couple of more rear mount bolt
and bushing kits from Pacesetter.
HELP!
Thanks and kind regards,
Harry