RE: CS130 Alternator part number

To: "'Barry Schwartz'" <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: CS130 Alternator part number
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 16:24:38 -0400
The TR6 pulley is much wider then what you'll find on today's replacement
alternators. When I did my conversion I brought the new and old alternators
to a repair shop and they were able to source a new replacement. You can see
the difference at my site
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/gm_alternator_conversion.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6