CS130 Alternator part number

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: CS130 Alternator part number
From: Barry Schwartz <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 08:47:23 -0700
For those interested I managed to find a vehicle to use when specifying an
alternator to fit.  These will have the V-belt already installed and will
have the 180 degree mounting ear configuration and are the 105 amp model.
A 1988-89 Pontiac Safari wagon, 5.0 liter
A 1988-90 Buick Lasabre Estate wagon, 5.0 liter
There are certainly others but these should get you what is needed.

I also have a Beck/Arnley number for those so inclined -

Beck/Arnley 1866110
Alternator, Remanufactured: 1 V-Belt; 105 Amperes
This should get you in the ballpark of you are so inclined to use one of
these - now the mounting uses the SAME dimensions as the bigger 10Si, but
the body is just a little bit smaller, and the amperage is more than
adequate at 105 amps so just make sure that you have a heavy gauge charging
wire, or add an additional one to handle the current you might need -

Barry Schwartz (San Diego)