Re: CS130 Alternator part number

To: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Subject: Re: CS130 Alternator part number
From: Barry Schwartz <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 11:02:46 -0700
Unfortunately, I think that the stock V-belt pulley on TR3,4 and possibly
the TR6 (not positive on that one) is a much wider one than used on just
about everything else, so you would probably have to change it for those
applications, however for Spits, GT6's etc they will work as delivered -
>>For those interested I managed to find a vehicle to use when specifying an
>>alternator to fit.  These will have the V-belt already installed and will
>>have the 180 degree mounting ear configuration and are the 105 amp model.
>>
>Barry, are you're saying this has a pulley to match the stock v-belt? As
>used on a TR4 for example? So I wouldn't have to change pulleys on
>everything else to match.

Barry Schwartz (San Diego)