RE: TR3A gas cap types.

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR3A gas cap types.
From: CFisher@borgwarner.com
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:44:48 -0500
>Are you sure Moss sold you the right tank ?

The tank was purchased by a PO, but not installed, so I'm not sure at all.
Could be wrong, it seems like strange fit.

Thanks,
Curt

WWW.essex1.com/people/fishnet/ Spritely Vintage Racing Homepage.
"Racing is life, everything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.
"Compared to Road Racing, heroin addiction is like a vague longing for
something salty"

 ISTR the tank changed at TS60k, but I don't recall offhand what the
difference was.  I'm pretty sure the tank mounts changed at the bottom,
though.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org