Re: TR3A gas cap types.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A gas cap types.
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:07:28 -0700
> Are you sure Moss sold you the right tank ?  ISTR the tank changed at
> TS60k,
> but I don't recall offhand what the difference was.  I'm pretty sure the
> tank mounts changed at the bottom, though.
>
> Randall

As I recall, the only change was to move the outlet from the center to one
side. Don't remember anything about any changes in the height, but if the
replacement has the outlet in the same place as the original, it is most
likely the right one - maybe not done right, but the right one.
Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org