Re: Hood Stuck on TR6 - HELP!

To: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Hood Stuck on TR6 - HELP!
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:05:04 -0400
As someone else mentioned a few weeks ago, I drilled another hole and
mounted a #6 machine screw through a #8 nut. I use a self locking nut on the
#6 screw. The #8 nut acts as a stop to keep the auxillary hood release from
over rotating. It works great and I use it all the time now. It's easier to
reach and takes much less pressure to release the hood.
If my explanation isn't very good, ask and I'll try to do better or try to
send a picture individually.
Tom
61 TR3A
62 TR4