RE: Hood Stuck on TR6 - HELP!

To: "'Jack W. Drews'" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <GGanoung@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Hood Stuck on TR6 - HELP!
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:41:18 -0400
Uncle Jack.... That's why I put the "stop nut" on the rod to prevent it from
going too far. Others have drilled a hole through the rod and inserted a
cotter pin. You can see how I did mine at my web site under the "hood
release" link. It's a great release as designed but you need to do something
to prevent it from over-rotating.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org