Re: Parts Barn Sale Questions

To: <zoboherald@aol.com>, <steven@newellboys.com>, <Chip19474@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Parts Barn Sale Questions
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@notwires.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:40:50 -0500
> I mean, when am I ever going to be able to use those "Sabrina" twin-cam
> engines? (I wish.)

I'm sure everybody knows this, but just in case you don't, I couldn't resist
pointing out this little bit of trivia.  The Sabrina engines were so named
because of the resemblance of the cam drive covers to the two most prominent
features of a British TV icon of the 50s and 60s, named Sabrina.  She was,
supposedly, our answer to Monroe.

Michael Marr
1960 TR3A
Naperville, IL, expatriate Limey since 1973

===     http://www.vtr.org